that you install all required drivers from the motherboard driver disk using "Xpress Install" to ensure system
performance and compatibility. If the operating system to be installed requires that you provide additional SATA
1. Copy the IRST folder under \Boot in the driver disk to your USB thumb drive.
you to load the driver appears, select Browse.
4. Intel Chipset SATA RAID Controller and click Next to load the driver and
continue the OS installation.
3-2 InstallinganIntel® Optane™ Memory
1. Intel® Optane™ memory
2. The Optane™ memory must have at least 16 GB capacity, and it must have equal or smaller capacity than
3. The Optane™
6. The motherboard driver disk
1. After entering the operating system, insert the motherboard driver disk into your optical drive. On the Xpress
Install screen, select Intel(R) Optane(TM) Memory System Acceleration to install. Follow the on-screen
2. After re-entering the operating system, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the settings, and then the
Intel® Optane™ Memory application will appear automatically. If you install more than one Optane™ memory,
please select which one you are going to use. Then select which drive to be accelerated. Click Enable. All
data on the Optane™ memory will be erased. Make sure you back up the data before continuing. Follow the
3. Launch the Intel® Optane™ Memory application from the Start menu and make sure the Intel® Optane™
so will cause the Optane™
using the Intel® Optane™MemoryPinning function. (The Intel® Optane™ memory used must have at least
- 42 -