TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 126 of 183
5. The wiring of the Modbus module must now be removed. The
Modbus module is located here:
6. The Modbus module has (2) wires, label each wire and remove them
by unscrewing the terminal and removing the wire.
7. The rest of the wiring is modular and can be removed by grasping each
terminal block in the center and pulling straight out.
8. Now that all the wiring is removed, notice the clamps at the bottom of
the controller. There are (3) of them.
9. Using a small flat-blade screwdriver insert the blade into the hole on
the clamp and push downwards. The clamp will ‘click’ into the open /