TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 46 of 183
6. Using a soft brush, cloth and cotton swabs, lightly scrub all interior
surfaces and the bug screen with distilled water and / or general
7. Check the o-ring around the upper unit that seals the upper and lower
pieces for wear and damage. Replace if worn or damaged
8. Check the 2 o-rings in the bottom of the inlet for wear and damage.
Replace if worn or damaged.
9. Place a small amount of o-ring grease around the o-ring that seals the
upper and lower units.
10. Screw the upper and lower unit back together carefully.
11. Place a small amount of o-ring grease around the 2 o-rings on the
12. Screw the jar back into the inlet and place the inlet back onto the
The PM10 Inlet has the following O-rings that should be inspected for wear
and replaced as needed.
Exit Adapter O-Rings
Impactor Nozzle O-Ring
These can also be ordered together in a kit by part number TE-W-020.
There are also O-rings located in the black downtube adapter and those can be
ordered using part number TE-W-024.
5.3 TE-PM2.5C Cyclone
The TE-PM2.5C is a PM2.5 particle fractionator that utilizes a cyclonic effect
to separate ambient particles that have an aerodynamic diameter less than
2.5um. The cyclone is placed directly underneath the PM10 inlet to achieve