TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 58 of 183
The Calibration menu is where the sensors for flow measurement, ambient
temperature, filter temperature and barometric pressure can be verified and
7.1 Ambient Temperature Calibration
The ambient temperature sensor is a highly accurate PT100 RTD (resistive
temperature device). The ambient temperature sensor can be found inside the
radiation shield, which is bolted to the left side of the enclosure.
To calibrate the ambient temperature sensor perform the following:
1. Obtain a calibrated temperature device such as the Tisch FRM-CAL
low volume calibration system.
2. Allow the calibrated temperature device to reach equilibrium with the
ambient air and take a reading on the calibrated temperature device.
3. The temperature calibration can be performed by following these
4. Press the box and enter the temperature reading from the calibrator.
5. Press UPDATE to update the temperature.