TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 60 of 183
To calibrate the filter temperature sensor perform the following:
1. Obtain a calibrated temperature device such as the Tisch FRM-CAL
low volume calibrator.
2. Allow the calibrated temperature device to reach equilibrium with the
3. Place the temperature device into the filter holder holding it at the tip
of the filter temperature RTD.
4. The temperature calibration can be performed by following these
5. Press the box and enter the temperature reading from the calibrator.
6. Press UPDATE to update the temperature.
Filter Temperature RTD