TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 61 of 183
Filter Temperature Calibration Screen
7.3 Barometric Pressure Calibration
The barometric pressure sensor is a highly accurate electronic sensor that is
mounted inside the enclosure. Since pressure is equalized from inside the
enclosure to outside the enclosure, measuring the barometric pressure outside
of the enclosure will suffice.
To calibrate the barometric sensor perform the following:
1. Obtain a calibrated barometric device such as the Tisch FRM-CAL
low volume calibrator.
2. Allow the calibrated barometric pressure device to reach equilibrium
with the ambient air.
3. The barometric calibration can be performed by following these
4. Press the box and enter the pressure reading from the calibrator.
5. Press UPDATE to update the barometric pressure.