TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 80 of 183
3. Place these files on the root directory of a USB stick and insert the
USB stick into the USB socket.
4. When the pop-up for inserting a USB appears press CLOSE
WINDOW to close the pop-up.
5. The update firmware can be found by following these keystrokes:
6. When the Update Firmware from USB is pressed the following pop-up
window will appear alerting the operator that there could be a critical
failure if this is not done properly:
7. Ensure the system is plugged into a reliable power source before
performing the firmware updates. Loss of power during a firmware
update could corrupt the system causing a failure.
8. Press the YES Continue button and the operator will be prompted for
which firmware update they would like to perform – screen update or