TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 98 of 183
2. Close the filter holder
3. Remove the PM-10 inlet and install the TE-L30 flow rate adapter on
the top of the downtube.
4. Close the valve on the flow rate adapter to plug the air flow.
5. Press the Select External Leak Check button on the Leak check
6. At the Perform External Leak Check Next Steps screen, the screen will
show the TE-L30 adapter closed and the filter holder closed. Press
next step and then press the Final Step button.
7. You will now be at the Leak Check Control Screen.
Leak Check Control screen
Picture of the TE-L30
Downtube adapter placed
on top of the downtube with
the valve in the closed