TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.15 06/11/2015
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 99 of 183
8. Press the START LEAK CHECK button.
9. The system will start the pump and pull a vacuum on the system.
NOTE: if the TE-L30 adapter is not closed and the vacuum does not
reach 50” H2O, after 60 seconds the system will stop and fail.
10. Once the system pulls a vacuum of 50” H2O, the solenoid will close,
isolating the system from the solenoid to the TE-L30 adapter. The
final ending pressure will be much greater than 50” H2O since the
system will stabilize to a final ending pressure.
11. After 20 seconds to allow the system to stabilize, the leak check timer
of 60 seconds will start and the system will calculate the final ending
pressure in order to pass an external leak check of less than 80mL/min.
12. If the external leak check passes, a green box will appear after the leak
check timer expires indicating the external leak check has passed.
13. If the external leak check fails, meaning the vacuum pressure has
dropped below the final ending pressure, meaning a leak of more than
80mL/min is present, a red box will appear after the leak check timer
expires indicating the external leak check has failed.
14. To cancel the external leak check press the CANCEL LEAK CHECK
button at any point or press the return to main menu button.
15. After the external leak check is completed, open the TE-L30 adapter
slowly to prevent any damage from the inrush of air into the system.
11.3 Internal Leak Check
To perform an internal leak check, perform the following:
1. Place the solid internal leak check disk into the filter holder.
TE-W-004 Solid internal leak check disk