Enter the Intel®
1. In BIOS Setup, go to BIOS and set CSM Support to and to .
Next, go to and make sure is set
to . Save the changes and exit BIOS Setup. After the POST memory test begins and before the
2. After you press <Ctrl> + <I>, the
Create RAID Volume in MAIN MENU and press <Enter>.
3. After entering the
be special characters) under the Name
the hard drives being installed). Press <Enter> to proceed.
4. Under Disks
5. Enter the array capacity and press <Enter>. Finally press <Enter> on the Create Volume item to begin
<N> to cancel.
BIOS utility, press <Esc> or select in .
1. In BIOS Setup, go to BIOS and set CSM Support to Disabled. Save the changes and exit BIOS Setup.
2. After the system reboot, enter BIOS Setup again. Then enter the
3. On the menu, press <Enter> on Create RAID Volume to enter the Create
use the down arrow key to move to Select Disks.
4. Under Select Disks
5. After setting the capacity, move to Create Volume and press <Enter> to begin.
6. After completing, you'll be brought back to the screen. Under RAID
3. After completing, you'll be brought back to the screen. Under RAID
- 40 -