TE-5170V VFC TSP 29 Operations Manual
d. Make sure the TE-160 pen point rests on the chart with sufficient
pressure to make a visible trace.
8. Prepare the 7-Day Timer as instructed below.
9. At the end of the sampling period, remove the frame to expose the filter.
Carefully remove the exposed filter from the supporting screen by
holding it gently at the ends (not at the corners). Fold the filter
lengthwise so that sample touches sample.
10. It is always a good idea to contact the lab you are dealing with to see how
they may suggest you collect the filter and any other information that
they may need.
TE-5007 7-Day Mechanical Timer
1. To set the "START" time, attach a (bright) "ON" tripper to the dial face on
the desired "START" time. Tighten tripper screw securely.
2. To set the "STOP" time, attach a (dark) "OFF" tripper to the dial face on
the desired "STOP" time. Tighten tripper screw securely.
3. To set current time and day, grasp dial and rotate clockwise only until
correct time and day appear at time pointer.