TE-5170V VFC TSP 34 Operations Manual
5. Carefully slide quick disconnect tabs into tab slot of new brush.
6. Push brush carbon against armature until brush housing falls into brush
slot on motor.
7. Put brush holder clamps back onto brushes.
8. Make sure quick disconnect tabs are firmly seated into tab slot. Check
field wires for good connections.
9. Assemble motor after brush replacement by replacing the motor cushion
and metal motor ring(s), placing housing over and down on the motor (at
same time pull power cord out of housing), being careful not to pinch any
motor wires beneath the motor spacer ring.
10. Secure power cord with the cord retainer cap.
11. Replace VFC device on top of motor making sure to center gasket.