- 10 -
CPU Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7
processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium®
processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest CPU support list.)
L3 cache varies with CPU
Chipset Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
Memory 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory
Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
- 2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 connectors (USB Type-C™ ports), supporting
DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs and a maximum resolution of
* Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt™
devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices
being installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors," for more information.)
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Audio Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The front panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN 1 x Aquantia GbE LAN chip (10 Gbit/5 Gbit/2.5 Gbit/1000 Mbit/100 Mbit) (LAN1)
1 x Intel® GbE LAN phy (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
Intel® CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.