TE-5170 TSP MFC 29 Operations Manual
8. Prepare the Timer as instructed below.
9. Manually trip timer switch on to determine if sampler is operating properly and
the recorder is inking correctly.
10. Manually trip timer switch off. If the timer is set correctly you are ready to
11. At the end of the sampling period, remove the frame to expose the filter.
Carefully remove the exposed filter from the supporting screen by holding it
gently at the ends (not at the corners). Fold the filter lengthwise so that sample
12. It is always a good idea to contact the lab you are dealing with to see how they
may suggest you collect the filter and any other information that they may
TE-5007 7-Day Mechanical Timer
1. To set the "START" time, attach a (bright) "ON" tripper to the dial face on the
desired "START" time. Tighten tripper screw securely.
2. To set the "STOP" time, attach a (dark) "OFF" tripper to the dial face on the
desired "STOP" time. Tighten tripper screw securely.
3. To set current time and day, grasp dial and rotate clockwise only until correct
time and day appear at time pointer.