22) BAT (Battery)
in the CMOS when the computer is turned off. Replace the battery when the battery voltage drops to a low
level, or the CMOS values may not be accurate or may be lost.
You may clear the CMOS values by removing the battery:
1. Turn off your computer and unplug the power cord.
2. Gently remove the battery from the battery holder and wait for one minute. (Or use
a metal object like a screwdriver to touch the positive and negative terminals of the
3. Replace the battery.
4. Plug in the power cord and restart your computer.
•Always turn off your computer and unplug the power cord before replacing the battery.
replaced with an incorrect model.
•Contact the place of purchase or local dealer if you are not able to replace the battery by yourself
or uncertain about the battery model.
•Used batteries must be handled in accordance with local environmental regulations.
23) CLR_CMOS (Clear CMOS Jumper)
the CMOS values, use a metal object like a screwdriver to touch the two pins for a few seconds.
•Always turn off your computer and unplug the power cord from the power outlet before clearing
the CMOS values.
Short: Clear CMOS Values
24) CPU/VGA/DRAM/BOOT (Status LEDs)
- 20 -