- 29 - Hardware Installation
20) BAT1 (Battery)
in the CMOS when the computer is turned off. Replace the battery when the battery voltage drops to a
low level, or the CMOS values may not be accurate or may be lost.
You may clear the CMOS values by removing the battery:
1. Turn off your computer and unplug the power cord.
2. Gently remove the battery from the battery holder and wait for
one minute. (Or use a metal object like a screwdriver to touch
the positive and negative terminals of the battery holder, making
them short for 5 seconds.)
3. Replace the battery.
4. Plug in the power cord and restart your computer.
• Always turn off your computer and unplug the power cord before replacing the battery.
• Replace the battery with an equivalent one. Danger of explosion if the battery is replaced with an incorrect model.
• Contact the place of purchase or local dealer if you are not able to replace the battery by yourself or uncertain about the battery
• When installing the battery, note the orientation of the positive side (+) and the negative side (-) of the battery (the positive side
should face up).
• Used batteries must be handled in accordance with local environmental regulations.
19) SKU_KEY1 (Patsburg Upgrade ROM Hearder)