Hardware Installation - 32 -
1) CLR_CMOS1 (Clearing CMOS Jumper)
the CMOS values to factory defaults. To clear the CMOS values, place a jumper cap on the two pins to
temporarily short the two pins or use a metal object like a screwdriver to touch the two pins for a few
1-2 Close: Normal operation (Default setting)
2-3 Close: Clear CMOS data.
• Always turn off your computer and unplug the power cord from the power outlet before clearing the CMOS val-
• After clearing the CMOS values and before turning on your computer, be sure to remove the jumper cap from
the jumper. Failure to do so may cause damage to the motherboard.
• After system restart, go to BIOS Setup Exit menu and load factory defaults (select Load Default Values) or
2) BIOS_WP1 (BIOS Write Protect Jumper)
1-2 Close: Normal operation. (Default setting)
2-3 Close: Enable BIOS write protect function.