FUEL 2100 Installation and Operation ManualNAVMAN
1. Check DC power connections and DC polarity with voltmeter.
2. Check fuse.
No flow reading indicated:
1. Check connection to flow transducer.
2. Remove transducer from fuel line, blow through transducer, a whistling noise will indicate the
turbine is rotating.
Low flow reading indicated:
1. Check that the gauze filter is clean. If the filter is not installed fine strands may clog up the
2. Check calibration is correct.
High or erratic reading:
Check fuel connections are well made. Air in fuel lines will cause erratic or high readings.
Appendix B - Troubleshooting Chart