FUEL 2100 Installation and Operation Manual
The instrument panel must be 3mm to 19mm
(1/8" to 3/4") in thickness.
• Drill a 51mm (2") hole in the instrument panel.
• Remove brackets and insert the instrument so
the back is flush with the instrument panel.
• Slide the bracket over the instrument and
tighten the mounting nut until secure.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INSTALL A FUEL FILTER BETWEEN THE FUEL FLOW TRANSDUCER
AND THE FUEL TANK. THIS FILTER WILL CATCH LARGER PARTICLES OF DIRT FROM THE
FUEL TANK AND PREVENT THE FINE GAUZE FILTER IN THE FUEL FLOW TRANSDUCER FROM
BECOMING BLOCKED AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE ENGINE.
The FUEL 2100 is designed for above or below deck
installation. Select a position that is:
• On a flat surface
• At least 300mm (12") from a compass
• At least 500mm (20") from any radio
• Easy to read by the helmsman and crew
• Protected from physical damage
• Accessible to electrical cable connections