6-1 What comes with this product?
• FISH 4432/4433 display unit
• Power cable
• Mounting bracket (screws included)
• Warranty registration card
• This manual
• Sun cover for display unit
• Flush mounting kit
• Dual frequency transom transducer
(includes cable kit and screws)
• Transom Mount Transducer Installation
6-3 Mounting and removing the display unit
• TRACKER series of chartplotters
• Through hull dual frequency transducer
• Through hull speed/temperature
• Fuel flow kit (single or twin engine)
• Replacement paddle wheel
• SmartCraft Gateway*
• REPEAT 3100 (see section 6-6 Systems of
• Diesel 3200 for fuel flow on diesel engines*
There are two mounting arrangements:
• Flush mounting requires a solid panel with
access behind for wiring and mounting
screws. After flush mounting, the FISH
4432/4433 cannot be tilted or moved after
installation to reduce any unwanted glare
or reflections. Carefully select the best
viewing position before installation. This
would generally be in a shaded area.
• Bracket mounting requires a panel for
mounting the bracket. Ensure that the
panel is not likely to deform and is not
subject to excessive vibration. The bracket
can be tilted and rotated and the FISH
4432/4433 can be removed after each use.
5430 or 5380 chartplotter
Fuel flow kit
6-2 Options and Accessories
Select a position where the display unit will be:
• At least 4” (100 mm) away from the compass.
• At least 12” (300 mm) away from any radio
• At least 4 ft. (1.2 m) away from any antenna.
• Easy to read by the helmsman and crew while
• Protected from physical damage during
rough sea passages.
• Easy to access the 12V DC power source.
• Convenient to route the transducer cables.
Please consult your Navman dealer for more
* Fish 4433 only
FISH 4432/4433 Installation and Operation Manual31 NAVMAN