iCN 7 0 0 serie s | What else can I do?
How do I avoid an area?
Your iCN can calculate a route that avoids a specified area on the map. Up to ten Avoid Areas can be added. Avoid
Areas are displayed as shaded areas.
CAUTION If no alternative route around an Avoid Area exists, the route calculation will fail.
CAUTION If your destination is in an Avoid Area, you will be routed into that Avoid Area.
How do I add an Avoid Area?
1. Tap and hold the map to display the Map menu.
2. Select Add Avoid Area.
3. Tap and drag to set the Avoid Area to the correct size and position.
The Avoid Area is added.
How do I delete an Avoid Area?
1. Locate the Avoid Area that you want to delete.
2. Tap and hold the Avoid Area to display the Map menu.
3. Select Remove Avoid Area.
The Avoid Area is deleted.
How do I delete all Avoid Areas?
The Saved Information screen will display.
1. Tap Delete Avoid Areas.
2. When the warning dialog-box opens, tap Yes to confirm.
All Avoid Areas are deleted.