Smart V 3.0 | User Manual for Palm OS® 5
9. Setting your Destination
Before you travel, you must specify a destination for Smart to plan your route.
Note: Depending on the country of destination, one or more fields may not be available when selecting your destination.
To a Street Address
1. From the Main Menu, tap Destination, then Address. The Destination Address screen will open.
2. Select a country from the Country drop-down box.
3. Type and select the destination address:
• To select a post code or zip code, type up to ﬁve characters of the post code in the Post Code box, or the
zip code in the Zip Code box. Select the post code or zip code from the list that displays.
Note: When navigating in the United Kingdom, type the post code with spaces, but without the last two letters.
• To select an area, type the name of a geographical location such as a town, city, state or county in the Area
box. Select the area from the list that displays.
• To select a road, type the name of a road in the Road box. Select the road from the list that displays.
• To select a house number, type the house number in the House No box. Select the road from the list that
4. Complete one of the following:
• To calculate and display the route to the address, tap . The 3D Map screen will open.
• To display the address without calculating the route, tap . The Map screen will open.
• To add the address as a favourite, tap .
• To conﬁgure routing settings, tap . The Routing Setup screen will open.