Smart V 3.0 | User Manual for Palm OS® 5
3D Map Screen
The 3D Map screen displays when a route is calculated, oriented to the travelling direction with an adjustable
• To view the 3D Map screen, either tap to cycle through the screens until the 3D Map screen is displayed, or
tap Map on the Main Menu.
• Zoom in and out by tapping to zoom in and to zoom out.
• To change the viewing angle, set the Information button to Angle, then use to decrease the angle and to
increase the angle, or tap and hold the angle number to the right of the Information button, moving the slider
left to decrease the angle and right to increase the angle.
• Tap and hold to access the Map pop-up menu.
Your current position
is marked with .
Your next turn is highlighted
in a different colour to future
turns. The colour will depend
on the theme you are using.
Distance to next turn.
Direction of next turn.
Tap to hear the next
Tap to cycle through the following
• Heading (HDG)
• Distance to go to destination (DTG)
• Expected time of arrival at
• Time to go to destination (TTG)
Your current location.