Smart V 3.0 | User Manual for Palm OS® 5
13. Route Demonstrator
The Route Demonstrator allows you to:
• Preview a route.
• Plan and view a route without a GPS ﬁx, such as when you are inside a building.
Step 1. Select Departure Point
If you have a GPS ﬁx, you do not need to select a departure point unless the demonstrated route is to start
1. Find your departure point by scrolling the map with the stylus.
2. Tap and hold the road or POI icon that represents your location.
3. Select Set as departure from the pop-up Map menu.
Step 2. Select Destination Point
1. Find your destination point by scrolling the map with the stylus.
2. Tap and hold the road or POI icon that represents your destination.
3. Select Navigate to from the pop-up Map menu. The 3D Map screen will display.
Step 3. Activate Route Demonstrator
1. From the Main Menu, tap Map.
2. Tap and hold the Map screen.
3. Select Route Demonstrator from the pop-up Map menu. The Route Simulator will start your route.
• If you have selected the Repeat Route Demonstrator check box on the General Setup screen, the Route
Demonstrator will repeat until you stop it.
To Disable Route Demonstrator
1. Tap and hold the Map screen.
2. Select Cancel Demonstrator from the pop-up Map menu.