Smart V 3.0 | User Manual for Palm OS® 5
4. In the Name box, type a name for the Quick Nav.
5. To change the icon displayed on the Map and 3D Map screen:
a. Tap the Icon icon. A list of icons will display.
b. Tap the icon you want for the Favourite.
6. Tap to save the Quick Nav. The Favourite List screen will display.
Using Quick Navs
1. From the Main Menu, tap Quick Nav.
2. Tap your previously saved Quick Nav destination. The 3D Map screen will open. Smart will calculate and
display the route to the Quick Nav.
1. From the Main Menu, tap Destination, then Favourites.
2. Select a Favourite from the list.
3. Select one of the following options:
• - Displays the Routing Setup screen.
• - Opens the Favourite Edit screen to edit the Favourite.
• - Deletes the Favourite.
• - Displays the Favourite on the Map screen.
• - Calculates the route to the Favourite and displays it on the 3D Map screen.