Bluetooth GPS Receiver | User Manual
Option Two: Mounting Pad on Dashboard (Permanent)
You can attach the Bluetooth GPS Receiver to the dashboard using the receiver cradle and mounting pad:
Warning: This is a permanent solution – the mounting pad cannot be removed once fixed and will mark the
dashboard if forcibly removed.
1. Remove one of the backing layers from the receiver mounting pad.
2. Attach the sticky side of the mounting pad to the under-side of the receiver cradle.
3. Find a suitable position in your vehicle for the Bluetooth GPS Receiver to be mounted.
4. Use the alcohol swab to thoroughly clean the area of the dashboard that the cradle will be mounted to. Do
not touch the area after it is cleaned.
5. Remove the second backing layer from the mounting pad.
6. Press the cradle ﬁrmly to the dashboard for 30 seconds.
7. Slide the Bluetooth GPS Receiver into the receiver cradle.
Positioning your PDA
Option One: Windscreen Suction Mount
You can position your PDA on the inside of your vehicle windscreen using the PDA windscreen suction mount (see
ﬁgure one) and PDA cradle (see ﬁgure two):
1. Attach the PDA cradle to the PDA windscreen suction mount by inserting the four tabs at the end of the
suction mount arm into the four slots on the cradle. Ensure that the Close arrow on the suction mount is
pointed toward the top end of the cradle.
2. Find a suitable position on your windscreen where the PDA will be clearly visible by the driver.
Warning: Do not mount your PDA in a way that interferes with airbags or other safety equipment.
3. Use the alcohol swab to thoroughly clean the window area that the suction cup will be mounted to. Do not
touch the area after it is cleaned.
4. Do not touch the bare suction cup surface. Press the suction cup ﬁrmly to the window, then push the lever
toward the window.
5. Place your PDA in the PDA cradle.
6. Squeeze the side arms of the cradle ﬁrmly until they are securely holding your PDA.
7. Bend the arm of the suction mount so that the PDA will be clearly visible by the driver.
To remove the PDA windscreen suction mount from the windscreen, pull the lever away from the window and
gently lift the tab on the rim of the suction cup.
Figure One Figure Two