Smart V 3.0 | User Manual for Palm OS® 5
5. Starting Smart
By now, you have installed Smart Desktop on your computer, installed Smart on your handheld, installed any
required maps to your memory card and mounted your GPS receiver in your vehicle, if required. You are now ready to
start Smart and establish a connection between your handheld and GPS receiver.
1. On the handheld Home screen, tap the SmartST icon (a).
2. The Legal Notice screen will display. Read the legal notice and tap I Agree to conﬁrm that you understand.
3. The Tutorial will display. Tap to move through the screens.
• To prevent the Tutorial from displaying, select the Show tutorial on startup checkbox.
4. The Main Menu screen will open.
You are now ready to obtain a GPS ﬁx.