TE-5170D-BL TSP MFC 12 Operations Manual
1. Open shelter box and remove Anodized Aluminum Shelter.
2. Enclosed in the 13" x 10" x 9" box on bottom of shelter is the TE-5005BL
Blower Motor Assembly. Enclosed in the 13 x 0 x box inside of shelter
is the TE-5004 Filter Holder with TE-5005-9 gasket. Remove from boxes.
3. Open lid box and remove 5001-10 Roof (see page 13).
4. Screw TE-5004 Filter Holder onto TE-5005BL Blower Motor Assembly
(tubing, power cord, and hole in filter holder collar to the right) make sure
TE-5005-9 gasket is in place.
5. Lower Filter Holder and Blower Motor down through top support pan in
shelter. Insert Flow Controller probe into filter holder collar. Before
tightening make sure probe slot is turned so air coming into filter holder
goes through it. Connect tubing from pressure tap of blower motor to TE-
5009 Flow Recorder.