1. After the POST memory test begins and before the operating system boot begins, look for a message which
3. The selection bar will move to the Disks section on the right of the screen. Select the hard drives to be
User Input section on the left bottom of the screen.
return to the previous screen.
Installing the SATA RAID/AHCI Driver and Operating System
Installing the Operating System
performance and compatibility. If the operating system to be installed requires that you provide additional SATA
1. Copy the Hw10 folder under the \Boot folder in the driver disk to your USB thumb drive.
you to load the driver appears, select Browse.
3. Insert the USB thumb drive and then browse to the location of the driver. The locations of the drivers are
4. Select AMD-RAID Bottom DeviceNext to load the driver. Then select AMD-RAID Controller
and click Next to load the driver. Finally, continue the OS installation.
4. On the Select Physical Disks
to Enabled. Next, use the down arrow key to move to Apply Changes
the previous screen and set the Array Size, Array Size Unit, Read Cache Policy and Write Cache Policy.
5. After setting the capacity, move to Create Array
6. After completing, you'll be brought back to the Array Management screen. Under Manage Array Properties
- 36 -