System Hardware Installation - 28 -
3-1 Removing and Installing the Chassis Cover
Before you remove or install the system cover
• Make sure the system is not turned on or connected to AC power.
Follow these instructions to remove the chassis cover:
1. Remove the screw securing the chassis cover.
2. Loosen the thumbnail screw securing the chassis cover.
3. Push down on the indentations located on the side of the chassis cover.
4. Slide the chassis cover to the rear of the system and then remove the cover in the direction of the
5. To reinstall the chassis cover follow steps 1-4 in reverse order.