System Hardware Installation - 40 -
3-7-2 Installing the OCP 2.0 Mezzanine Card
Follow these instructions to install an OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card:
1. Remove the screw securing the OCP 2.0 card slot cover.
2. Remove the slot cover from the system.
3. Align the screw holes on the OCP 2.0 card with the heads of the stand-off screws ensuring that the
4. Press down on the OCP 2.0 card so that the connector on the card is firmly connected to the
connector on the motherboard and then secure three screws on the card.
5. Reverse steps 3-4 to replace the OCP 2.0 card.