- 41 - System Hardware Installation
3-8 Removing and Installing the Hard Disk Drive
Read the following guidelines before you begin to install the hard disk drive:
Follow these instructions to install a 3.5" hard disk drive:
1. Press the release button.
2. Extend the locking lever.
3. Pull the locking lever in the direction indicated to remove the 3.5" HDD tray.
4. Pull the sides of the HDD tray in the direction indicated.
5. Slide the hard disk drive into the HDD tray.
6. Push the sides of the HDD tray back in the direction indicated to secure the hard disk drive in place.
7. Reinsert the HDD tray into the slot and close the locking lever.