- 43 - System Hardware Installation
Follow these instructions to install a 2.5" hard disk drive:
1. Press the release button.
2. Extend the locking lever.
3. Pull the locking lever in the direction indicated to remove the HDD tray.
4. Align the hard disk drive with the positioning stud on the HDD tray.
5. Slide the hard disk drive into the HDD tray.
6. Reinsert the HDD tray into the slot and close the locking lever.
3-8-2 R282-Z91 and R282-Z92
Read the following guidelines before you begin to install the hard disk drive: