TE-5200 26 Operations Manual
Maintenance and Care
A regular maintenance schedule will allow a monitoring network to operate
for longer periods of time without system failure. Our customers may find
that the adjustments in routine maintenance frequencies are necessary due
to the operational demands on their sampler(s). We recommend that the
following cleaning and maintenance activities be observed until a stable
operating history of the sampler has been established.
TE-5200 TSP Tri-Pod
1. Make sure all gaskets (including motor cushion) are in good shape and
that they seal properly.
2. The power cords should be checked for good connections and for cracks
(replace if necessary).
CAUTION: DO NOT allow power cord or outlets to be immersed in water!
3. Inspect the filter screen and remove any foreign deposits.
4. Inspect the filter holder frame gasket each sample period and make sure
of an airtight seal.
5. Check or replace TE-33384 motor brushes every 400 to 500 running
6. After replacing brushes two times, a new motor (TE-116311) must be
7. Make sure elapsed time indicator is working properly.
8. Make sure continuous flow recorder pen is still inking each time, tubing
has no crimps or cracks, and that the door is sealed completely.