TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 114 of 185
13.2 Fuse Location and Replacement
There is one fuse used in the sampler and it is located in a fuse holder on the
terminal strip left side.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
To replace the fuse perform the following:
1. Open the front, lower cover by removing the 4 screws with a phillips
2. Remove the upper front cover by removing the 4 screws with a phillips
3. Notice the cabling - especially the cable that extends from the PLC on
the rear plate to the screen, this cable could become unplugged if the
upper panel is pulled away too far from the sampler.
4. The upper plate should be able to be placed on top of the sampler
without disconnecting any of the cables.
5. The fuse holder is located on the left side of the terminal strip on the
6. Open the fuse holder by pulling down on the top tab of the lever arm.
7. The fuse is located in the lever arm. Remove the fuse and check either
visually and/or with a continuity / ohmmeter to see if it has blown.
8. Replace the fuse as needed.
9. Push fuse holder lever arm back into the fuse holder ensuring it is
10. Reinstall upper and lower plates.
F1 Littlefuse 021702.5HXP (5x20mm glass) 2.5 Amp / 250V
Tisch Environmental fuse part number TE-W-208.