TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 116 of 185
13.4 Replacing the Screen Internal Battery
The internal battery in the screen is critical for proper operation of the
sampler. This battery is used to store the configuration of the unit and when it
is depleted this information could be lost.
When the battery is low and needs replaced, the following message will
apprear on the screen:
Also, an alarm will be shown in the history log that the internal screen battery
The battery is a standard CR2032 3.3V lithium Ion battery manufactured by
several companies such as Duracell, Energizer, Sony and Panasonic. The Tisch
Environmental part number for this battery is a TE-W-215.
To replace the internal screen battery, perform the following:
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
1. Power down the sampler.
2. Remove the upper front cover by removing the 4 screws with a phillips
3. The battery cover is located on the rear of the touchpanel in the center
of the screen.
4. Open the battery cover and remove the old battery
5. Replace with a new battery and close the battery cover
6. Reinstall the upper front cover and secure with the 4 screws
7. Power unit on and acknowledge the replace screen battery alarm
NOTE: Check with local environmental and recycling agencies for the
proper disposal of Lithium Ion batteries