TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 120 of 185
9. Place the new pump head over the diaphragm and line up the four bolt
10. Tighten the four bolts.
Inserting the pump back into the unit
The pump can be easily inserted back into the unit by following these steps:
1. Make sure the pump is mounted on the pump bracket.
2. Note the slot that is located on the left inside of the enclosure, the ear of
the pump plate gets inserted into this slot.
3. Secure the pump plate with the two 8-32 stainless steel bolts.
4. Place lower front cover back in place and secure with 4 bolts.