TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 123 of 185
5. On the bottom of the UPS there are (4) wires on TB1, 2 wires for DC+
and DC- and 2 wires for Battery + and Battery -. Label each of these
wires and unscrew the terminals and remove the (4) bottom wires.
6. Notice the plastic release at the very back, on the bottom of the UPS
module. Using a flat-head screwdriver push this lip downward,
releasing the UPS module from the DIN rail. Tilt the module towards
you and remove from the enclosure.
7. To install a new UPS module, you must first hook the top onto the DIN
rail, then push downward to secure the UPS module onto the DIN rail.
You will hear and feel a ‘click’ as the UPS module is seated onto the
DIN rail properly.
8. Reattach the wires on TB1 and TB2 (4) wires on each top and bottom
9. Reinstall the upper and lower front panel and power unit on.
10. Test the UPS by connecting charged batteries and disconnecting power.
The UPS should switch and run on the batteries.
13.8 Power Supply Replacement
If the 24VDC power supply needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the power supply is TE-W-202.
WARNING – Before opening covers and maintaining unit, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
} Not used