TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 131 of 185
4. The flowmeter has a 17mm twist-nut for the process connection. You
will need to hold the 17mm nut as you turn the compression fitting with
a 9/16 wrench to loosen the compression fitting.
5. Loosen each compression fitting and disconnect the entry and exit
tubing from the flowmeter.
6. Remove the two screws and nuts that secure the flowmeter to the
7. Remove flowmeter.
8. Remove the compression fittings from the old flowmeter and install in
the new flowmeter – make sure to use thread tape on the threads to
ensure a leak-free seal.
9. Place new flowmeter in place and secure to the sidewall with the screws
10. Connect the entry and exit tubing and tighten 1 and ¼ turns after the
compression fitting is finger tight.
11. Plug connector back into flowmeter.
12. Reinstall the upper and lower front panels and power unit on.
13. See section 7.5 to perform a calibration of the flow system.
13.11 Pressure Sensor Replacement
If the pressure sensor needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the pressure sensor is TE-W-153.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
1. Remove both the upper and lower left plates using a Phillips
2. The pressure sensor is located on the inside right wall (center divider)
of the enclosure. It is downstream of the flowmeter.
3. Remove the compression fittings on the tee that the flowmeter is
screwed into using a 9/16 wrench and disconnect the entry and exit
4. Remove the (2) screws that secure the clamp that secures the pressure
to the sidewall of the enclosure.