TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 132 of 185
5. Unplug the pressure sensor connector and remove the pressure sensor.
6. Remove the tee from the old pressure sensor and install on the new
pressure sensor. Use thread tape on the male thread of the new pressure
sensor to ensure a leak-free seal.
7. Install the new pressure sensor on the sidewall with the clamp and
8. Plug pressure into pressure sensor connector.
9. Reinstall upper and lower left panels and turn power on.
10. Refer to section 7.8 to zero the pressure sensor.
13.12 Barometric Pressure Sensor Replacement
If the barometric pressure sensor needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the barometric pressure sensor is TE-W-154.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
1. Remove both the upper and lower left plates using a Phillips