TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 133 of 185
The barometric pressure sensor is located on the back of the panel towards the
right side and attached to the back panel with a stainless steel strap.
2. Remove the wires on terminal 9, 10 and 11. They should be white, black
and red respectively.
3. Remove the 8-32 screw securing the clamp to the back panel.
4. Remove the barometric pressure sensor.
5. Install new barometric pressure sensor and secure to the back panel with
the clamp and screw.
6. Terminate the white wire on terminal 9, the black wire on terminal 10
and the red wire on terminal 11.
7. Reinstall the upper and lower left panels and power unit on.
8. See section 7.3 to perform a full calibration of the new barometric