TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 134 of 185
13.13 Filter Temperature Probe Replacement
If the filter temperature probe needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the filter temperature probe is TE-W-152.
1. Unplug the filter temperature probe connector.
2. Unscrew the filter temperature probe from the thermowell on the filter
3. Install new filter temperature probe and connect to filter temperature
4. Acknowledge the filter temperature probe was unplugged alarm.
5. See section 7.2 to perform a calibration of the filter holder temperature
Illustration showing filter temperature probe
13.14 Ambient Temperature Replacement
If the ambient temperature probe needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the ambient temperature probe with radiation shield is TE-
1. Unplug the ambient temperature probe from the connector located on
the left side of the enclosure.
2. Remove the (2) 1/4-20x5/8” bolts that secure the radiation shield
bracket to the enclosure.