TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 135 of 185
3. Install new radiation shield with ambient temperature probe onto the
enclosure with the (2) bolts.
4. Plug the temperature probe into the socket on the left side of the
5. Acknowledge the ambient temperature probe was unplugged alarm.
6. See section 7.1 to perform a calibration of the ambient temperature
13.15 Solenoid Replacement
If the solenoid needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the solenoid is TE-W-212.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at:
1. Remove both the upper and lower left plates using a Phillips