TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 136 of 185
The solenoid is located on the back of the panel towards the bottom right side
2. Remove the compression fittings from the inlet and outlet using a 9/16”
3. Remove the wiring on terminals (3) and (-) of the solenoid.
4. Remove the two screws that secure the solenoid to the back panel and
remove the solenoid.
5. Remove the compression fittings from the solenoid.
6. Install the compression fittings onto the new solenoid using thread tape
on the connector threads to ensure a leak-free seal.
7. Install the new solenoid onto the back panel using the two screws.
8. Wire the solenoid to terminals (3) and (-) NOTE: there is no concern
with polarity either wire from the solenoid can be terminated on either
9. Connect the compression hose fittings to the inlet and outlet of the
10. Reinstall the upper and lower right plates and turn power on.