TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 141 of 185
6. Label the wires on the 24VDC power connection. Unscrew the
terminal screws and remove the wires from the 24VDC connection
along with the connector.
7. Install the 24VDC wires and connector onto the new screen by placing
wires in their terminal and tightening the terminal screw.
8. Install new screen through the front of the panel and using the clips,
secure to the panel.
NOTE: Do not over tighten the clips, otherwise the screen may warp
and cause a wrinkle on the display. These need to be 0.2 to
0.3 N·m of torque.
9. Install the SD card on the side.
10. Connect the 24VDC power connector, communication cable to the
controller, USB interconnect cable and Ethernet cable.
11. Reinstall the upper and lower front panels and power unit on.
13.18 Power Button Replacement
If the power button needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the power button is TE-W-206.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at: