TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 142 of 185
1. Remove both the upper and lower left plates using a Phillips
2. Turn the front panel over and unplug the two connectors that are wired
to the power button.
3. Notice the yellow locking lever on the back of the power button, turn
this to the left to release the contact blocks from the LED portion of the
4. On the new pushbutton, remove the contact blocks from the
pushbutton housing by performing the same step as above.
5. Remove each wire from the old terminal blocks and place into the new
terminal blocks, ensuring each wire is terminated in the same identical
6. Now remove the circular LED of the old pushbutton from the panel by
using pliers to remove the locking ring and pulling the pushbutton
housing out from the front.