TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tisch-env.com Page 143 of 185
7. Place the new pushbutton housing that you removed the contact blocks
from in step 4 into the cutout in the panel, noting the notched hole in
the cutout. The notch on the pushbutton must be seated into the notch
in the panel cutout.
8. Screw on the new locking ring and tighten with pliers. Do not over-
tighten as you could strip the plastic threads on the pushbutton.
9. Place the contact blocks onto the pushbutton housing and push the
yellow locking lever all the way to the right until you hear and feel a
‘click, locking the contact blocks onto the pushbutton housing.
10. Push the button on the pushbutton a few times ensuring proper
operation of the switch.
11. Connect the two power in and out connectors.
12. Reinstall the upper and lower front panels and power unit on.
13.19 Power Fail Relay Replacement
If the power fail relay needs replaced, perform the following:
The part number for the power fail relay is TE-W-214.
WARNING – Before opening covers to perform maintenance, ensure unit is
powered down completely. To power down completely, remove mains power
and disconnect the battery at: