TE-WILBUR OPERATIONS MANUAL REV 002.22 4/27/2017
Tisch Environmental 1-TSP-AND-PM10 email@example.com www.tisch-env.com Page 47 of 185
5.4 Cleaning the TE-PM2.5C Cyclone
The following describes how to clean the TE-PM2.5C Cyclone.
1. Remove the cyclone from the sampler by pulling the downtube up and
pulling the cyclone off of the top of the filter holder.
2. Place on a flat surface.
3. Unscrew the collector cup and wipe out the inner body with a lint-free
laboratory wipe. Distilled water or general purpose cleaner can be
used if the inner body is very dirty.
4. Wipe the inside of the collector with a lint-free wipe.
5. Remove the connector by pulling outward.
6. Inspect the o-rings, on the tubes that the connector plugs into, for wear
or damage. Replace if worn or damaged.
7. Wipe down the connector and the outside of the tubes.
Exit to Filter Holder
Air flow entrance