1. Open shelter box and remove Anodized Aluminum Shelter.
2. Take Exhaust Hose out of shelter and hook to side of TE-1004 PUF Blower
3. Open lid box. Enclosed in the x x box is the TE-5004PNY Filter
Holder with TE-5005-9 gasket, TE-3000 Cartridge and TE-1123-1 6"
Spool Piece. Remove from boxes and remove 5001-10 Roof (see next
4. Fill TE-5008 oil manometer mounted inside of shelter with red gauge oil,
that is taped to top of manometer.
5. Screw TE-1123-1 Spool Piece onto TE-1004 Blower Motor Assembly,
make sure gasket is in place.
6. Take Flow Controller probe and insert into filter holder collar, bring
probe up through shelter and through top pan. Before tightening make
sure probe slot is turned so air coming into filter holder goes through it.
7. Lower TE-5004 Filter Holder onto TE-1123-1 by lowering filter holder
with probe down through top pan of shelter (again made sure gasket is in
8. Attach TE-3000 Cartridge to the TE-5004 filter holder.
9. Connect tubing from pressure tap of blower motor to TE-5008 oil