TE-5170DV TSP VFC 13 Operations Manual
1. Open shelter box and remove Anodized Aluminum Shelter. TE-5003V Filter Holder
with TE-5005-9 gasket, TE-53 3 Water Manometer,male tube fitting and TE-
5070 VFC Blower Motor Assembly with VFC attached.
2. Open lid box and remove 5001-10 Roof (for roof assembly see below).
3. Screw TE-5003V Filter Holder onto TE-10557TSP and TE-5070 Blower Motor
Assembly (tubing, power cord, and hole in filter holder collar to the right) make
sure TE-5005-9 gasket is in place.
4. Lower Filter Holder, VFC, and Blower Motor down through top support pan on
5. Connect clear tubing from bulkhead fitting to pressure tap on side of filter holder.
6. Connect the black tubing form the TE-5070 blower motor to the pressure tap
located underneath the TE-5009 chart recorder.